Breakdown/ AND Bad Weather
We work hard to maintain our cars to a high standard, but breakdowns do happen. There are also some occasions where the car breaks down a few days prior to your hire such that it is not available.
There are also occasions due to very bad weather, whether wet, windy, or hot that our cars cannot be taken out, example of this is a hailstorm – not only will this cause damage to our car but make your day not that enjoyable either.
1. Where your choice of car is not available due to breakdown or weather, we will provide you with an alternative vehicle/day or full refund.
2. Where you are not able to complete a hire due to a breakdown or pending bad weather and it’s cut short, we will issue you with a pro rata refund. The amount will be prorated based on the percentage of your completed hire hours.
We understand that plans can change. Therefore, we provide the following cancellation policy:
1. Cancellations made by customer with at least 24 hours notice prior to service period,will received full refund less $100 cancellation fee.
2.Cancellations made by customer with 24 hours or less notice of service period forfeit all rights to refund.
3. Cancellation by A Classic Cruize prior to the event, you will receive a full refund.
4. Cancellation by A Classic Cruize due to intoxicated or abusive passenger behaviour, will result in a forfeit of all rights to a refund.
Safety is always at the forefront for our business
We ensure the business is following all COVID 19 guidelines supplied by the Government.
We promote good hygiene and provide hand sanitizer, tissues and bins.
We request all passengers check in with the QLD Covid check in app, are fully vaccinated and bring masks with them.